Pt to Multi-Point RF Link between PC & Remote Security Access Controllers using 900Mhz Modems
HOW DOES IT WORK?
ETM RF Modems create a transparent Point to Multi-Point Star Topology wireless network between Host PC and multiple remote access controller sites across a wide geographic area.
Distances greater than 1Km between PC Host location and remote sites using external antennas.
- Long Range License Free 900Mhz Radios
- Industrial Grade -40 to + 80 Deg C
- 7-30Vdc Supply
- Free Configuration Software
- Flexible Topologies ;Pt. to Pt. Bridge or Pt. to Multi-Point
- 1 x RS232/USB RF Modem XM92-2P
- 3 x RS485 RF Modem XM92-4P
- 1 x High Gain Omni Antennas
- 3 x High Gain Directional Antennas
- RF Coax Cables
- Pre-Configured & Tested from factory
- DC UPS Power Supply (Optional)
Digi XBee-PRO 900HP RF modems allow the user to easily make their existing wired systems wireless simply by
connecting to this product. They take advantage of the DigiMesh® networking protocol, featuring dense network
operation using mesh technology.
- Industrial design with -40° C to 85° C operating
- Superior outdoor LOS range of up to 28 miles*
RF data throughput up to 200 Kbps
- 900 MHz license-free ISM band operation
- Interface options include RS-232, RS-485, USB
- DigiMesh® peer-to-peer mesh networking protocol
- Self-healing and discovery for network stability
- Includes mini-USB port for simple device