TSW100 is the first industrial unmanaged switch from Teltonika Networks. It is equipped with five Gigabit Ethernet ports, four of which support IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at Power-over-Ethernet standards (PoE).
Classified as power source equipment (PSE), it enables centralization of the power supply, providing up to 30 watts per port and reducing the effort for installing power. It has 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports for an economical high-bandwidth solution.
This makes TSW100 ideal for professional high bandwidth applications to provide both: reliable data connection and power supply.
- 4 x PoE ports with 802.3af and 802.3at support
- 5 x Gigabit Ethernet with speeds up to 1000 Mbps
- Rugged aluminium housing
- Compact size with DIN rail mounting option
- Plug-n-Play, no additional configuration needed
- Total power budget at PSE up to 120 W, 60 W with standard package PSU.
- The TSW100 is Teltonika’s first Unmanaged Switch.
- The TSW 100 is equipped with five Gigabit Ethernet ports, four of which support IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at Power-overEthernet standards (PoE).
- This rugged industrial switch is ideal for professional high bandwidth applications where it is necessary to provide both: reliable data connection and power supply.
|LAN||5 x LAN ports, 10/100/1000 Mbps, compliance with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, 802.3az standards, supports auto MDI/MDIX crossover|
|PoE ports||Port 1- 4|
|PoE standards*||802.3af and 802.3at
*TSW100 Batch 001 onwards: use UTP (Unshielded) cable only when connecting non-Active PoE (non 803.3af/at) equipment or make sure that these devices support voltages, provided by TSW100 PSU.
|PoE Max Power per Port (at PSE)||30 W|
|Total PoE Power Budget (at PSE)||120 W|
|Bandwidth (Non-blocking)||10 Gbps|
|Packet buffer||128 KB|
|Jumbo frame support||9216 bytes|
|MAC address table size||2K entries|
|Connector||4 pin industrial DC power socket|
|Input voltage range||7-57 VDC|
|Input voltage range for PoE||44-57 VDC|
|Power consumption (idle/max no PoE/max)||2 W/9 W/129 W|
|PHYSICAL INTERFACES (PORTS, LEDS)|
|Ethernet||5 x RJ45 ports, 10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Status LED’s||1 x Power LED, 10 x LAN status LED’s|
|Power||1 x 4 pin DC connector|
|Ground||1 x Grounding screw|
|Casing material||Full aluminum housing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||115 x 32 x 95 mm|
|Mounting||DIN rail or wall mounting (additional kit needed), flat surface placement|
|Operating temperature||-40 °C to +75 °C|
|Operating humidity||10 % to 90 % non condensing|