Featuring 2 serial inputs and 1 alarm input & relay output, UC1152 supports standard LoRaWAN class C protocol, which is perfectly used as a remote data logger or a remote I/O controller.
Coupled with a LoRaWAN gateway, UC1152 enables users to fastly build up a LoRa-Based IoT solution for data collection, remote control and monitoring of field devices.
- 1 x RS232 + 1 x RS485, 1 x Digital Input, 1 x Relay Output
- Compliant with LoRaWAN 1.0/1.0.2 class C
- Quick configuration by USB and Ursalink Cloud
- Supports AU915/AS923
- Report updated I/O status to Cloud if any changes are detected
- Up to 10km communication distance with omni-directional antenna
Ursalink LoRa Remote I/O Controller supports LoRaWAN class C protocol to be in full compatibility with most LoRaWAN gateways on the market. It is ideal for large-scale IoT application deployments, such as projects for the building automation, smart metering, HVAC system, etc.
With multiple interfaces, LoRa Remote I/O can perfectly help retrofit legacy assets into IoT enablement.
- Quick configuration by USB
- Hundred of combinations of trigger conditions and actions
- Abundant data transmission interfaces, support AI , DI, DO and serial ports
- Support standard LoRaWAN class C protocol
- Work perfectly with Ursalink LoRaWAN gateway
- Embedded with timer and hardware watchdog
- Rugged metal enclosure optimised for shelf mounting