UG65 is a robust 8-channel indoor LoRaWAN gateway. Adopting SX1302 LoRa chip and high-performance quad-core CPU, UG65 supports connection with more than 2000 nodes. UG65 has line of sight up to 15km and can cover about 2km in urbanised environment, which is ideally suited to smart office, smart building and many other indoor applications.
UG65 LoRaWAN gateway supports not only multiple back-haul backups with Ethernet, Wi-Fi and cellular, but also has integrated mainstream network servers (such as TTN, ChirpStack, etc.) and built-in network server and Mile-sight IoT Cloud for easy deployment.
- Embedded Network Server
- LoRa Basics™ Station
- The Things Network, ChirpStack, Link WAN
Built-in network server, the UG65 LoRaWAN gateway also supports Semtech’s latest packet forwarder, and is compatible with multiple network server platforms like TTN, ChirpStack and Orbiwise, which offers a wide range of options for data processing.
Features of UG 65 LoRaWAN Gateway:
- Quad-core industrial processor with big memory
- Equip with SX1302 chip, handing a higher amount of traffic with lower consumption
- 8 half/full-duplex channels
- IP65 enclosure and industrial design for parts of outdoor environment applications
- Desktop, wall or pole mounting (optional)
- Multi backhaul backups with Ethernet, cellular (4G/3G) and Wi-Fi
- DeviceHub and Mile sight IoT Cloud provide easy and centralised management of remote devices
- Enable security communication with multiple VPNs like IPsec/OpenVPN/L2TP/PPTP/DMVPN
- Compatible with mainstream network servers like TTN, ChirpStack, etc.
- Built-in network server and MQTT/HTTP/HTTPS API for easily integration
- Embedded Python SDK for users secondary development