AM 100 series is a compact indoor ambience monitoring sensor concentration, TVOC, barometric pressure and motion. These data will be shown on the E-ink screen in real-time, which allow to quantify the indoor environment and comfort. AM100 series is widely used for offices, stores, classrooms, hospitals, etc. Apart from screen display, sensor data is also transmitted using LoRaWAN ® technology. With this low power consumption technology, AM100 series can work for one year with 2 replaceable AA batteries. Combining with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can manage all sensor data remotely and visually.
Key Features of Indoor Ambience Monitoring sensor:
- Integrated with multiple sensors like humidity, temperature, CO2, light, barometric pressure, etc.
- Visual display via E-ink screen
- Standard AA batteries
- One year work without replacing batteries
- Equipped with NFC and type-C port for easy configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN ® gateways and network servers