PortServer TS MEI (Multi-Electrical Interface) serial servers offer RS-232/422/485 serial port expansion, making it easy to connect any serial device to your network. Available in one-, two-, four-, eight- or 16-port models, these serial servers combine the inherent benefits of data networking with proven asynchronous connectivity. They deliver powerful, yet simple Ethernet connectivity for all your serial devices.
PortServer TS MEI device servers deliver universal and powerful features including data security via SSHv2, port buffering, and full SNMP management, making them ideal for serial port expansion application including manufacturing floor, gas pumps and industrial automation, where device management and monitoring are critical.
Powerful features including data security via SSHv2, port buffering and full SNMP management, making PortServer TS MEI ideal for applications like console management where device management and monitoring are critical.
Benefits of PortServer TS MEI:
- 1, 2 or 4 switch-selectable RS-232/422/485 serial ports to connect virtually any type of serial device over Ethernet
- Ideal for applications requiring COM ports, serial tunneling, TCP/UDP sockets, or multiple unicast functionality
- Patented RealPort for COM/TTY port control and management
- Modem emulation– Monitoring and diagnostic utility
- Secure communication via SSHv2– Tunable for low latency or optimized for throughput
- Easy web-based configuration (HTTP/HTTPS)