Digi One® SP provides a reliable, cost-effective way to connect any type of serial device to the Ethernet. Digi RS-232/485 to Ethernet Converter delivers cost-effective performance and capability in one of the smallest form factors available.
Digi One SP supports a wide range of protocols using serial tunneling, TCP/UDP connections or Digi’s patented RealPort® COM port redirector for remote native COM port access. RealPort enables existing applications to communicate, without modification, with serial devices over the Ethernet as if they were communicating over a serial cable.
Digi One SP is easy to install locally or remotely. The IP address can be configured using DHCP, ARP-Ping or the Device Discovery Utility that automatically detects all Digi One devices on the network. Using the web interface, users can configure advanced functions into their application.
Benefits of Digi One SP Compact RS-232/485 to Ethernet Converter :
- Patented RealPort for COM/TTY port control and management
- TCP/UDP Socket Services for broad device connectivity and application use
- Auto-connect the serial device to networked server using raw, Telnet, rlogin
- Reverse Telnet for easy access of serial devices from network
- Switch selectable RS-232/422/485 for simple interfacing to any type of serial device
- Modem emulation allows support for devices designed only for modem communications