Digi Connect® IT Mini remote console server ensures continuous network up-time to remote locations. It provides an always-on, out-of-band gateway for branch office routers in locations like retail stores, kiosks or other sites. Connect IT Mini enables backup connectivity to manage and correct issues with isolated, critical IT infrastructure.
For enterprises that need serial access for remote equipment monitoring, Digi Connect IT Mini offers a complete and secure cellular-based solution in the industry for less than the cost of an enterprise modem. Using Digi Remote Manager® (DRM) and Connect IT Mini, network administrators can identify and remediate issues at the network edge before they can become a work order or cause a network interruption.
Digi TrustFence®, a suite of hardware and security features, ensures the integrity of Digi Connect IT Mini and safeguards out-of-band access to isolated infrastructure. To secure your connections, built-in features include authenticated boot, encrypted data storage, access-controlled ports, and secure software updates.
Digi RM and Digi Connect IT Mini provide easy setup, configuration, security management and serial port monitoring of large installations of remote Digi devices. Digi RM offers web-based device management for any Digi cellular routers, gateways or third-party devices and offers single-pane-of-glass view to monitor and access Digi Connect IT console access servers and the critical IT assets to which they are connected.
Benefits of Digi Connect® IT Mini remote Console Server:
- LTE Cat-M for maximum coverage
- Out-of-band (OOB) management and recovery using secure SMS
- Advanced modem management software
- Early detection and remediation of issues
- Operates independently from in-band network
- Identify any unusual activity or attempts to access the remote device
- Send automated alerts via email or SMS to notify of any network issues
- Digi Remote Manager platform for easy setup, mass configuration and management