ETM Delta Blue Mini is the latest addition to ETM delta logger family. It is a battery-powered, rugged wireless data logger, used for measuring and control of remote areas or installations without access to mains power or a fixed communication line. It offers a reliable and cost-effective solution for your monitoring and data logging needs.
Integrated GPS makes the Delta Blue Mini suitable for mobile applications like petroleum tanks, cooling containers and construction machinery. Delta Blue Mini is equipped with an accelerometer in order to recognize movement, which can be used in alarm applications.
IoTConx , the common remote management tool across ETM logger family, has built-in sensor templates, powerful dashboard, and diagnostics capabilities. Its intuitive user interface allows quick configurations, troubleshooting, and easy access to data from anywhere.
Where does this wireless data logger operate ?
Delta Blue Mini operates globally in any 2G/3G and 4G cellular network. Other devices available in LoRa networks.
Does this wireless data logger support interchangeable sensors ?
Delta Blue Mini allows interchangeable sensors option. This allows you to expand flexibility of your equipment , with wide selection of sensors and parameter options.
What sensors does this wireless data logger support?
Delta Blue Mini supports 4-20 mA, 0-5V and 0-10V digital/pulse inputs. This enables use of sensors like level , flow , pressure ,temperature ,rain ,climate meters ,salinity, turbidity ,PH, pulse and current transducer.
ETM Delta Blue Mini Wireless Data Logger Benefits:
- Low cost and low maintenance
- Immediate notification via WEB, SMS or email when a serious event occurs
- Reduces downtime and minimizes damage to equipment
- No need for fixed communication or power
- Multiple pre-configured in & outputs for easy and fast installation
- Easy access to logged measurements via ETM’s IoT Cloud Dashboard (IoTConx)
- Remote user-friendly configuration via ETM’s IoT Cloud Dashboard (IoTConx)