ETM 770-PRO 3G/4G/CAT-M1/ NB-IoT signal analyser/tester displays all available Frequency Bands, RSRP, RSRQ, RSSI, GPS Location, Cell ID, Neighbouring cells, Ping test data, and many other parameters. By measuring parameters like signal strength, base station, cell information, the ideal operator and antenna configuration can be selected. Devices also can send data to ETM’s CellNET cloud platform or to other 3rd party platforms/servers.
The ETM770-PRO signal tester is is an excellent tool in order to quality assure remote sites including 2G/3G/4G/ NB1/NB2/CatM1 modems as large smart meter installations. The ETM770 support features as selection of specific radio band frequency for scanning, opening and closing of ISP connection for IP connectivity testing, display of detailed cell information etc.
To function correctly the ETM770-PRO requires a suitable SIM to be fitted, and should be connected to the intended antenna(s). Antenna connection is via SMA Jack connector(s), an SMA to FME adaptor is provided. Also included with the kit is a car charger and a USB cable for charging/programming.
Benefits of Cat M1 and NB-IoT Signal Analyser:
- Surveys global CAT M1, NB IoT networks
- Check 2G/3G/4G/NB2-IoT/CatM1 coverage anywhere
- Easily determine the best operator available in that area
- 2G/3G/4G/NB2-IoT/CatM1 world wide wireless coverage
- Select the most suitable antenna
- Send measured data to ETM IoT cloud dashboard
- Check parameters like Lac, cell etc.
- Check working IP connection
- Log GPS position
- Only a single antenna and SIM-card needed
- Reduce downtime by selecting the most available network in the area, ensuring good signal coverage.
- Improve reliability and performance of existing equipment in the field.
- Cost savings and improvements in efficiency, by reducing costly engineer call-outs.
- Determine optimum antenna placement.
- Results analysis can be performed on your PC.