Optus Mobile signal booster/ repeater provide an extension of the Optus Mobile network to home/office/factory in areas with marginal mobile coverage and can amplify cellular signals up to 100 dB.
Optus signal boosters are built to work on the exact same frequencies used by the Optus cellular network in Australia. The booster antenna picks up the existing poor signal from the nearest cellular tower and boosts it up to strengthen the signal to make it full five bars. With full-strength signal, Optus users can enjoy high-speed internet data and clear voice signals to make and receive uninterrupted calls.
Optus Cel-Fi Go Smart Repeater Mobile model is based on the Nextivity’s Cel-Fi GO Mobile Phone Repeater .Optus Cel-Fi Go Smart Repeater is a one box coverage solution for Optus 3G and 4G networks operating on 3G 900Mhz or 4G 700/1800MHz bands. It is designed to dramatically boost voice quality and increase data speeds for in vehicle applications.
In Australia, Optus Signal Booster is the most demanded device after the cell phones itself. That’s because despite being the largest cellular service provider Optus’s signals are not available in strength to serve their customers. Some regions still experience weak or no signal. For some people, it is the most frustrating thing to lose signals while making or receiving calls.
Optus Signal Booster offers a more flexible installation over other Cel-Fi models due to the ability to run cables to where the signal is needed most. By not having a wireless link between two boxes GO can operate in areas that are saturated with Wi-Fi.
Key characteristics of Optus Signal Booster:
- For building and vehicle applications
- Requires external donor antenna
- Locked to Optus Mobile Network
- Carrier approved
- Bluetooth WAVE App for iPhone, Android & Computers
Benefits of Optus Mobile Signal Booster:
- Amplifies and disburses an Optus 3G/ 4G (LTE) mobile signal
- Software Updates and technical support, with the Cell-Fi WAVE mobile app.
- Maximizes signal-to-noise (SNR) ratio—provides better data rates without negatively impacting macro cells.
- Cel-Fi Go remains fully functional, even when there are other RF emitters present.
- IP-54 rated for use in harsh conditions