This multi-band hockey puck antenna operates over 698-960 MHz and 1710-2690MHz frequency bands. The antenna features a rugged housing which can be used in both indoor and outdoor applications.
- ABS radome is ideal for outdoor use.
- Low profile aesthetically neutral looking.
- Surface mount with stud.
- 4G LTE and 3G communication in single solution.
- Utilities, Remote Monitoring, Kiosks & ATMs
- In- Building and Outdoor Areas
- Warehouse, offices.
- Airports, Bus Terminals & Train Station
- Hotels & Malls
|LTE Antenna||Frequency Range||698~960MHz/1710~2690MHz|
|Connector||SMA/FAKRA or others|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature||-40℃ ~+85℃|
|Relative Humidity||Up to 95%|
|Ingress Protection||IP67 (exclude cable outlet)|
|Vibration||10 to 55Hz with 1.5mm amplitude 2hours|
|Environmentally Friendly||ROHS Compliant|