IoT Data Monitoring
The advent of IoT is driving the way we ingest data every day, requiring it to be delivered and displayed in a more convenient, cost-effective and intelligent manner.
Business is looking for a more intelligent way to gather data from multiple sources and derive insight to support business operations, processes, and financial decisions.
The delivery and management of the collected data are as important as the management of the devices collecting the data in the field. If the IoT Edge device, data collecting, fails, your data source cannot be included in your business decisions.
As a business, you want to access all your data, when you want it. IoTconx is a cloud-based platform so you can view the data on any internet enable device or download the data to your PC in CSV or XL format. You can also manage the field devices for reliable delivery over any wide area network.
Ideally, you will want to :
- Get the right data from the right source at the right time.
- Ensure the field data gathering device is operating effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure your operations staff are actively following your business processes.
- Minimise your costs to maximise productivity.
- Manage User access to data based on specific roles and responsibilities.
- One intuitive, user-friendly web-based dashboard
- Interfaces with real-time views and drill-down features
- See timeline of data from 1 day to 300 days.
- Set and alarm on high, low, and custom alarm triggers.
- Historical data, with alarm report generation
- Optimized capabilities by correlating location and site data
- Customise dashboard to quickly meet a moving market.
- Create Multi-tenancy views for customer or branch activities.
- Customise a SaaS platform with your URL, logo and branding.
Know that your remote router or logger is operating correctly by monitoring power supply condition, cellular network parameters and operation (what base-station, signal, and quality levels) as well as internal parameters like temperature and cellular module operation. This data can reduce the need for costly field trips to the site for fault finding and resolution.
This is the capture, storage, manipulation, alarming and display of the collected site data. This is where the insights and business decisions are developed and enacted.
Once configured, IoTConx can generate an SMS or Email alarm based on specific data thresholds and actions. These can be charted, or a near-real time “live tiles” can display the last received value.
Underlying the Data Management engine is an Alarm Monitoring system, producing alarms based on severity, date, location/device, and status. End User Administrators of IoTConx can interrogate the Audit Panel to determine if the correct policies and procedures are being followed.