MultiHop Modbus I/O Data Radios
MultiHop Modbus Data Radios extend the range of Modbus or other serial communication networks. Depending on the model, radios may be set to act as either a master, repeater or slave. Models are available with input and output types including discrete (dry contact, PNP/NPN), analog (0 to 10 V dc, 0 to 20 mA), temperature (thermocouple and RTD), AC/DC relay (SPDT) and asynchronous counter which can be accessed using the Modbus protocol.
- R70 Wireless Repeater Segment is preconfigured to easily deploy new or scale existing MultiHop networks
- AC Wireless Repeater Kits are an easy and cost-effective way to increase network range and reliability
- Self-healing, auto routing RF network with multiple hops extends the network’s range
- Flexible: most models can be dip switch selectable to be a master, repeater or slave
- User-selectable communication between RS-485 and RS-232