Internet access for riders is managed securely and without impact to onboard bus systems. Triple carrier aggregation on each cellular interface can be combined to deliver up to 1.2 Gbps to passengers. Onboard systems retain priority and any remaining bandwidth is made available to Internet traffic.
A captive portal and splash page enable term acceptance, targeted messaging and agency branding. Standard HTTP/ DNS redirect can be used to block malware and unwanted content through popular 3rd party service providers or an agency server.
Reliable powering circuitry supporting 9-36 VDC input with ignition sense for direct integration into vehicles power source. Dual cellular and Wi-Fi modules provide true segmented traffic flow of private and public data for fare collection, CAD/AVL data, camera log backhaul and passenger Wi-Fi access.
- Segmented private vs. public data communication across dual 600 Mbps Cat 11 cellular modules
- Video and vehicle data offload over 1.7 Gbps 802.11ac Wi-Fi backhaul
- Passenger Wi-Fi over 867 Mbps 802.11ac access point
- Wired Gigabit Ethernet (4-port) for onboard systems
- Future-built with powerful quad-core 1.91 GHz 64-bit CPU
- Cryptographic co-processor with secure key generation and storage
- Digi Foundations™ 1-, 3- or 5-year subscription included