Pt to Pt RF Link between Solar Inverter & Remote Power meter using 900 MHz Modems
HOW DOES IT WORK?
A pair of ETM Industrial RF Modems used to create a transparent RS485 Point to Point bridge between the Modbus Master Solar Inverter and remotely located Slave Power Meters. Additional Slave Modems can be used to create other network topologies such as Pt. to Multi Point where there are multiple remote meter locations.
- Long Range License Free 900Mhz Radios
- Industrial Grade -40 to + 80 Deg C
- 7-30Vdc Supply
- Free Configuration Software
- Pt. to Pt. Bridge or Pt. to Multi-Point
- 2 x RS485 RF Modems XM92-4P
- High Gain Omni Antennas
- RF Coax Cables
- Pre-Configuration & Tested from factory
- DC UPS Power Supply (Optional)
Digi XBee-PRO 900HP RF modems allow the user to easily make their existing wired systems wireless simply by
connecting to this product. They take advantage of the DigiMesh® networking protocol, featuring dense network
operation using mesh technology.
- Industrial design with -40° C to 85° C operating
- Superior outdoor LOS range of up to 28 miles*
RF data throughput up to 200 Kbps
- 900 MHz license-free ISM band operation
- Interface options include RS-232, RS-485, USB
- DigiMesh® peer-to-peer mesh networking protocol
- Self-healing and discovery for network stability
- Includes mini-USB port for simple device