The HOBO water level data logger features high accuracy at a great price and ease-of-use, with no cumbersome vent tubes or desiccants to maintain. This data logger is ideal for recording water levels and temperatures in shallow wells, streams, lakes and freshwater wetlands.
- Lightning protection – no long signal wires, and electronics are shielded in a stainless steel housing for use in freshwater (see the Water Level logger sensor location drawing)
- HOBOware Pro software provides easy conversion to accurate water level reading, fully compensated for barometric pressure (see demo) temperature, and water density.
- Multiple-rate sampling (see demo) allows faster sampling at critical times such as when pumping starts or stops.
- Available in 4 depth ranges
- Ideal for use in wells, streams, lakes, wetlands and tidal areas
- No-vent-tube design for easy reliable deployment
- Available in stainless and titanium versions
- Durable ceramic pressure sensor
The U20-001-03 and U20-001-03-TI Data Logger is for use in Outdoor and Underwater environments
The U20-001-03 and U20-001-03-TI Data Logger support the following measurements :
- Temperature, Barometric Pressure, Water Level