ETM DeltaBlue is a battery-powered, rugged wireless data logger, which is used for measuring and control of remote areas or installations without access to mains power or a fixed communication line. Integrated GPS makes the DeltaBlue suitable for mobile applications like petroleum tanks, cooling containers and construction machinery. DeltaBlue is equipped with an accelerometer in order to recognize movement, which can be used in alarm applications.
The DeltaBlue wireless data logger comes with pre-provision SIM-card. Connect the sensors, turn on the power and log into ETM’s IoT Cloud Dashboard (IoTConx) to remotely manage DeltaBlue and get access to the measured data from anywhere. Delta Blue supports wide range of sensor type like level , flow , pressure , rain and climate meters , rain and climate meters , pulse and current transducer.
ETM Delta Blue Wireless Data logger is suited to various application such as Tank measurements , well and pit monitoring , agriculture , goods tracking ,remote intruder alarms and lake water level monitoring.
ETM DeltaBlue Wireless Data Logger Benefits
- Low cost and low maintenance
- Immediate notification via WEB, SMS or email when a serious event occurs
- Reduces downtime and minimizes damage to equipment
- No need for fixed communication or power
- Multiple pre-configured in & outputs for easy and fast installation
- Easy access to logged measurements via ETM’s IoT Cloud Dashboard (IoTConx)
- Remote user-friendly configuration via ETM’s IoT Cloud Dashboard (IoTConx)