VIEW AND ANALYSE YOUR CELLULAR NETWORK DATA, ANYTIME AND ANYWHERE
CellNET is ETM’s dedicated, cloud-based application for logging & displaying data captured from one or more ETM 770s. CellNET is used to store, analyse, and display mission-critical cellular network data. Logged data can be downloaded in various formats and can be used for further analysis and tracking. Using CellNET with ETM770 takes the guesswork out of cellular product installation and delivers simple and reliable tracking of the infield Test results. Furthermore, corporate validation processes and Field Team management is simplified. Your corporate Network Test Approval Process can be implemented with a clear PASS / FAIL display.
- View/Store collected Cellular Network parameters for later analysis/evidence.
- Displays GNSS location for collected Cellular parameters with Date/Timestamp.
- Display Time-Series charts of collected data
- Displays Carrier, Network type, Band/Freq, LAC, Physical Cell ID, Radio Power, Radio Quality, and more.
- Audit trail confirming services available before installation.
- Auto Report Generation.
- Heat Map of Network Coverage and parameters.
- Download data in XLSX/CSV format, connect via API directly to your server.
CellNET can centralise your ETM 770 logged data into a single location to compare varied measurements across multiple carriers. This saves you time compared to logging the data manually and provides evidence of a service prior to installation. You can also record performance variations based on location or antenna usage.
Detailed Graphical and Telemetry data of major network parameters used in cellular technology. Signal Power, Signal Quality, SINR, Tower ID, Operator, Technology, etc. are some of the data points you can access from the cloud with historical representations. CellNET allows the direct comparison of multiple Networks, to collate various network parameters onto the same chart, enabling the choice of the best carrier on a site-by-site basis.
With GPS/GNSS built into the ETM 770, CellNET can pin-point the location of a ETM 770 and show the collected network parameters. This creates a “Heat Map” function, whereby you can show different coloured RSRP/RSRQ values on CellNETs map page for a stationary position or from a moving vehicle.
CellNET stores historical and live graphs measuring cellular parameters in single page. This data can be exported in XL or CSV file format for further analysis.