The ETM 770-LTE is a user-friendly, handheld tool for measuring, logging, and displaying all key 4G LTE, 3G cellular signal strength and signal quality parameters. The ETM770 is used widely by installation professionals deploying cellular enabled IoT devices such as smart meters, routers, or modems and can also be used to rapidly determine optimal antenna type, size, location or alignment.
Technicians can see an accurate and instant display of key signal quality parameters; RSRP, RSRQ, RSSI, SINR in addition to GPS location data. Displayed data is stored locally and can be simultaneously uploaded in near real-time to ETM hosted cloud dashboard, CellNET, for later retrieval and archiving.
A SIM from the desired cellular network operator is inserted providing actual end to end connectivity information including Ping Test data. The unit is recharged from standard USB chargers supplied in the kit which includes a wide range of accessories and a tough silicon protective cover.
Key ETM770-LTE Benefits:
- Supports worldwide 2G/4G/3G bands
- Send Data to Cloud Apps – Integrates with AWS
- Cost savings and improvements in efficiency, by reducing costly engineer callouts.
- Reduce downtime by selecting the most available network in the area, ensuring good signal coverage.
- Stores Multiple APN’s
- Supports Roaming SIM’s
- API Support for 3rd Party
- Battery Powered, Charge via USB
- Improve reliability and performance of existing equipment in the field.
- SMA Connection