ETM 770-IoT Cat M1 & NB-IoT signal analyser displays all available Frequency Bands, RSRP, RSRQ, RSSI, GPS Location, Cell ID, Neighbouring cells, Ping test data, and many other parameters. By measuring parameters like signal strength, base station, cell information, the ideal operator and antenna configuration can be selected. Devices also can send data to ETM’s CellNET cloud platform or to other 3rd party platforms/servers.
The ETM770-IoT is specifically designed to monitor and report on Cat-M1 and NB1 (LPWAN services) only. Currently Telstra offers Cat-M1 and NB1 ,Optus and Vodafone offer NB1 services. This may change as the market and need for IoT services expand. The ETM770-IoT utilises the Quectel BG96 module (Telstra approved).
To function correctly the ETM770-IoT requires a suitable SIM to be fitted, and should be connected to the intended antenna(s). Antenna connection is via SMA Jack connector(s), an SMA to FME adaptor is provided. Also included with the kit is a car charger and a USB cable for charging/programming.
Benefits of ETM770-IoT :
- Surveys global CAT M1, NB1/2 networks
- Reduce downtime by selecting the most available network in the area, ensuring good signal coverage.
- Improve reliability and performance of existing equipment in the field.
- Cost savings and improvements in efficiency, by reducing costly engineer call-outs.
- Improvements in overall system performance increase revenues and reduce system downtime, which provides better service to end customers and a more reliable service offering.
- Results analysis can be performed on your PC.